Juliette Carr responds: Definitely wash and chop the burdock--don't peel it. You can grate it if you want but it will take...
Tahini Garlic Salad Dressing
- Ready in: 10 minutes prep
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
This salad dressing gets a hint of creaminess from the addition of tahini. Garlic and lemon combine to give it a Middle Eastern flavor. It's wonderful served with kale or mixed greens.
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup Full Sun® Canola Oil (or another Vermont brand)
- ½ cup Full Sun® Sunflower Oil (or another Vermont brand)
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Tahini
- Apple Cider Vinegar & Lemon Juice to taste (about ½ cup total)
- 1 teaspoon Tamari
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
Directions: Mix garlic, vinegar, tahini, tamari, & maple syrup, then gradually add oils while whisking (or blending).