Juliette Carr responds: Definitely wash and chop the burdock--don't peel it. You can grate it if you want but it will take...
Ginger Sesame Salad Dressing
- Ready in: 10 minutes prep
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
This delicious salad dressing adds an Asian flare to salads. Serve it with mixed greens or perhaps on a chicken or noodles.
- 2 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Ginger (minced)
- ½ cup Full Sun® Canola Oil (or another Vermont brand)
- ½ cup Full Sun® Sunflower Oil (or another Vermont brand)
- 1 teaspoon toasted Sesame Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar to taste (about 1/2 cup total)
- 2 tablespoon Tamari
- 2 teaspoon Maple Syrup
Directions: Mix garlic, ginger, vinegar, tamari, & maple syrup, then gradually add oils while whisking (or blending).